The ASCP 5th Concrete Pavements Conference will be hosted at Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley NSW from Monday 21st to Tuesday 22nd July 2019.
The ASCP biennial Concrete Pavements Conference is the only conference in the field of heavy-duty concrete pavements in Australia. It presents a wealth of information and experience for industry practitioners and regularly includes a number of international experts as key presenters.
The conference organisers are now inviting presenters who can "ignite informed discussion and bring expertise" in one or more of the following themes:
- Concrete road pavements
- Concrete pavements for airfields
- Other concrete pavements, such as ports, heavy industrial, rail/light rail
- Rehabilitation including recycling of pavements or materials, pavement maintenance, and strategic pavement interventions
- Developments in equipment for concrete pavement construction
To submit an abstract or for more information, visit the ASCP website.
Who should attend the Conference?
The 2019 Conference Program has been designed for the following:
- Civil Engineers – concrete pavements
- Big road upgrading projects
- Airports – apron/tarmacs/airfields
- Concrete treatment
- Cement depots
- Government departments – roads/airports/port authorities
- RMS/ Vic Roads/ QLD
- Local Government – Concrete barriers, Engineers, Works, Infrastructure, Department of Planning
- Defence Department – airfields
- Consulting engineers
- Large contractors – Business development managers for these companies
- Suppliers – materials
- Equipment manufacturers – Machines and batch plants