The American Coal Ash Association (ACAA) Winter Meeting is quickly approaching. The meeting will be held in Houston, Texas from January 30 - 31, 2019.
The agenda is packed full of committee meetings and presentations by industry, government and academic speakers, including the ADAA's Executive Director, Craig Heidrich. Presentation topics include
- ash utilisation in Australia;
- CCP utilization in cement manufacturing;
- research on materials for mitigation of alkali-silica reactions;
- crisis communication planning;
- U.S. Department of Energy support for fossil fuel utilisation;
- EPRI program updates;
- recent CCR regulatory and litigation activity;
- investigation of off-specification ash utilisation;
- and performance engineered concrete mixtures.