Accelerating Ash Beneficiation: Collaboration of stakeholders across the value chain
14 - 15 August 2019
Johannesburg, South Africa
The South African Coal Ash Association (SACAA) will be convening stakeholders across the ash reuse value chain to identify collaboration opportunities to accelerate the use of coal ash with the aim of job creation and positive contribution to the South African economy.
- Regulatory changes to support ash use
- Progress of SACAA-DEA Phakisa work streams
- Action by generators to increase ash availability
- Inclusion of SMMEs in the ash value chain
- Quality assurance in the ash value chain
- Research and development by industry, academia and research institutions
Program: Day 1
- Keynote Address
- Environmental Regulations discussions
- Phakisa Initiatives update and progress
- Cementitious applications
- Brick and Block applications
- Green coal solutions
- Ash exportations (inbound and outbound) and Logistics
Program: Day 2
- Roads and Embankments applications
- Land and Water Reclamations applications (Includes AMD, Sludge, Mine rehabilitation and Soil Amelioration)
- Closing session and discussions
A detailed programme will be sent to all registered delegates.
Call for Papers
SACAA are now inviting paper submissions on the above topics. Please visit www.coalash.co.za or contact Anneké Earle (011 791 3327 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mark Hunter (email@example.com) for more information.
VISIT WWW.COALASH.CO.ZA FOR MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION.