VI International Conference "Coal ash - removal, transport, processing, disposal" is to be held on April 19-20, 2018.
Conference organizer: Centre for Science and Education "Ecology of Power Engineering"- the member of the World Wide Coal Combustion Products Network (WWCCPN) and the affiliated member of the European Coal Combustion Products Association (ECOBA).
- December 22, 2017 – Notification of the Organizing Committee about acceptance of the paper and publishing it in the proceedings.
- December 8, 2017 – Paper submission.
- January 19, 2018 – Paper submission in the 2nd language.
- February 15, 2018 - Submission of the Conference proceedings to the publishing house.
- December 8, 2018 - Applications for participation in the conference.
- Change in environmental legislation and its impact on the coal ash handling problem;
- Influence of BREFs in the energy sector of Russia and other countries to address the coal ash handling problem,
- The practice and problems of introducing the world-class BAT to ash handling systems,
- Coal ash production and applications;
- Consumer properties and certification of coal ash;
- Impact of technologies for the preparation and combustion of solid organic fuel on the consumer properties of coal ash, as well as the ecological and economic performance of TPPs in general;
- Influence of DeNOx and DeSOx technologies on the consumer properties of coal ash;
- Influence of ash collecting and ash removal technologies on the consumer properties of coal ash;
- Use of coal ash in the construction industry;
- Use of coal ash in agriculture;
- Use of coal ash in other industries;
- Low-tonnage high-tech ash processing plants;
- Perspective coal ash handling systems at power plants;
- Advanced training and retraining of specialists in the field of coal ash handling.
For more information, click here.