Please review the following details to ensure that you & your colleagues understand the on-site proceedings for the Regional CCPs Workshop taking place at Stanwell Power Station on Wednesday the 19th of August 2020.
- Registrations are welcome from 8:30am AEST at the Empire Resort Hotel in Rockhampton, QLD.
- Presentations will commence at 9:10am AEST and run until approxiamately 12:00pm.
- Lunch courtesy of Stanwell Corporation will run from 12:00pm AEST to 12:45pm.
- Following lunch, vistors will be transported to Stanwell Power Station via charter bus.
- The ON SITE tour will run until approxiamately 3pm AEST.
Health & Safety Precautions:
- Stanwell has a limit of 16 visitors/passengers to satisfy social distancing.
- Stanwell will require your name and contact details when entering the site, on-site security & Mr. Daniel Payne of Stanwell will faciliate list management.
- Once at the security gate, all visitors entering site will need to exit the bus proceed through the temperature check and then re-board the bus.
- All visitors will require the following PPE:
- Hard Hat with chin strap
- Steel Cap Boots or hard safety toe protection
- Long sleeve cotton shirt with reflective strip
- Long cotton / denim pants
- Safety Glasses
- Hearing protection can be supplied
(Those without the appropriate PPE will be provided some by Stanwell)
Please download the following UPDATED documents for further information about the Workshop.
|Download UPDATED Agenda||Download UPDATED Information Sheet|
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact the Ash Development Association of Australia Head Office on (02) 4228 1389 or email us at email@example.com