The ADAA is continuously working to expand its library of case studies and encourages anyone to contribute. The association is particularly seeking new case studies in the areas of unspecified or harvested [recovered] coal combustion product utilisation, and projects demonstrating “unbound” uses. Write-ups should include:
- The coal combustion product(s) used;
- Project name, location, participants, and date of completion;
- 75-word description of the scope of the project and any unique design criteria or features;
- 300-500 word description of how CCPs were used to meet specific project design criteria and/or overcome engineering or project management challenges; and
- High-resolution photo or illustration.
Submit your content to the Ash Development Association of Australia Communications Coordinator Steph Hazelton by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org